Commercial Construction Project Engineer needed for a well-established General Contractor in the Temecula Valley Area
- Project Engineer preferably with Public Works Construction
- Development of submittal logs and evaluation/distribution of returned submittals for construction or coordination.
- Create “Requests for Information” (RFI’s) and manage responses for cost and/or schedule impacts.
- Work with Project Manager to evaluate impacts to project budget and schedule resulting changes in the work, administration of the contract, or field conditions.
- Manage the change order process and work with the project team to finalize change order requests for submission.
- Able to write an email or letter- writing and grammar is critical
- Be competent in reviewing specifications & plans.
- Must be extremely organized, accurate, detail-oriented, and dependable
- Must be proficient on the computer, including relevant software such as Procore, Microsoft Projects, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Bluebeam.
- Writing Skills